An adapted version of the game is now available for playing in videochat (example: Zoom). So you can play without the cards (which aren’t released yet anyway!). This remote play version needs one of the players to also guide everyone through.
[VERSION 3 NOW AVAILABLE!] [Note: text-only]
What is different about the Remote Play version?
– The online version is designed for a player to also guide you through. The card game version is GM-less, has all players take turns reading out instruction cards, and has less instructions. This remote play version has a person playing and guiding at the same time.
– The room selection mechanics are different.
– There are some different object gathering options.
– The gadgets are grouped onto a page, whereas in the card-game version they are separate cards.
– Unless you’re doing the stripped randomiser, the full online version can take 2 to 3 times longer to play than the card game.